Friday, December 26, 2008

A World In A Window...

Christmas Window Display in Tokyo, 2008


Christmas is the time where shops bring out their crazy unique and sometimes humorous window displays. Im not the kind of person who blurts out laughing at random things, only a few made me smile but atleast they were trying.. Virtual e-cards are ok but I just think that all the effort people put into their window displays are better than typing a few words to show your Christmas spirit. This year at my house it was like a chaos or should I just say "CAUTION CHRISTMAS OVERLOAD! FATAL! MEHAMEHAMEHAHMEHA" (The last part was my pathetic immitation of a warning siren) Im trying not to be too much of a grinch this season, so I dicided to create my own fun. Window Shoping Yay! Heres some of what I found.


Christmas Window Display in Tokyo, 2008


Comme Ca Holiday Window Display, 2008


Bananas Holiday Window Display, 2008


Le Chateau Holiday Window Display, 2008


Barneys New York Holiday Window Display, 2008


Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Window Display, 2008

BT2 Holiday Window Display, 2008


Moschino Holiday Window Display, 2008


Selfridges Holiday Window Display, 2008

Saks Fifth Avenue Holiday Window Display, 2008

Cya,
Ammie

No comments: